- Baton Rouge, LA
- Part Time
This is a part-time position that provides assistance with general administrative duties.
Examples of Work
- Provides backup support for receptionist.
- Duties include: answering the main office telephone, greeting visitors, appropriately directing visitors and telephone calls, and recording and electronically posting telephone messages.
- Duplicate materials as necessary for secretaries and other employees.
- Clip, scan, and update newspaper articles on the Intranet.
- Run errands outside of the office.
- Drive employees to and from the Capitol and other meeting sites.
- Stock shelves in the supply room and replenishes paper supplies at all office copiers and printers.
- Files for Accounting and Human Resources.
- Provide other administrative assistance upon request.
- Assists the Director of Administration with moving inventory to and from storage as needed.
- Assist with special projects as required.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities associated with it. The absence of specific statements of duties does not exclude those tasks from the position if the work is similar, related to, or a logical assignment for the position.
- Must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license and a minimum of 15/30/25 auto insurance coverage.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be currently enrolled as a student.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 15 hours per week on a regular basis.
Please visit our career site at www.llajobs.com or apply directly for this position by creating a profile and uploading the following information to https://careers-llajobs.icims.com/jobs/intro:
- Cover letter